Kelly Holst, Governor
Founded in 1944, National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc. (NATS) is the largest professional association of teachers of singing in the world with more than 7,000 members in the United States, Canada, and nearly 30 other countries. The Oklahoma District of NATS serves the NATS members who live or teach voice in the state of Oklahoma and is a part of the Texoma Region.
Welcome to Kelly Holst, our new Oklahoma NATS governor!
Dr. Kelly Holst is the new governor of Oklahoma NATS. Dr. Holst is an associate professor of voice at Oklahoma City University and has taught in Oklahoma since 2012. For more information on Dr. Holst, please check out her bio. Please thank our departing governor, April Golliver-Mohiuddin!
Major Changes in Audition Rules for NATS Student Auditions
The national office recently standardized the student audition regulations for all districts and regions. These rules supersede the rules for the student musical theatre auditions approved at the 2015 Oklahoma district NATS conference.
Please review the changes at the national NATS student audition resource page. Click on "Regulations" to see the complete rules.
2016-17 NATS Conferences
Take part in your district and region's annual conference and student auditions! The Oklahoma District meets annually in the spring while the Texoma Region holds their annual conference in the fall.
- Texoma Regional Conference: November 2-5, 2016, West Texas A&M University, Canyon, Texas
- Oklahoma District Conference: April 7-8, 2017, Mid-America Christian University, Oklahoma City, OK
Regional and National NATS
The Texoma Region and the national office of NATS offer NATS members and their students a wide variety of resources, including fellowships, awards, competitions, and performance and research opportunities. For more information, on these opportunities, visit the region and national websites.
- Welcome to our new Oklahoma NATS governor, Kelly Holst!
- Oklahoma District's Tevyn Hill wins the 2015 Edward Baird Singer of the Year competition
- Major changes to student audition rules
- Oklahoma NATS Musical Theater auditions approved for 2016
- 2015 Oklahoma NATS Student Audition Winners
- 2015 Texoma Regional Conference at Oklahoma City University
- Updated NATS code of ethics
- All News and Events